- Design, Build, test, and deploy cutting edge solutions at scale, impacting millions of customers and directly impacting top line by generating several millions of dollars of revenue.
- Understand project and development plans with the ability to clearly articulate roles, project goals, and timelines. Translate specifications from technical analysts into usable user interface concepts.
- Work with Product Leads, User Experience Leads, and other supporting team members to take the product vision to the tech definition, implementation, and successful deployment, discussing technical aspects of the mobile application architecture, including the technology used, the methodology followed, and devices selected
- Translate designs into high-quality code, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Putting together technical write-up for programming features of the site and ensuring team members understand deliverables and have task lists, ensures documentation and reports are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Works closely with the QA team to determine testing requirements to ensure full coverage and the best quality of the product, Identify and correct bottlenecks, and fix bugs
- Operate in a hyper-collaborative way and follow these guiding principles: Value common sense and simplicity over complexity, make decisions quickly and move nimbly, celebrate diverse ideas, Succeed and fail together as a team
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity, Provides supervision, and development opportunities for associates.
- While completing all of the above duties you must maintain excellent communication with the stakeholders while managing their expectations
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering
- 6 -10 Years of experience in Android/iOS/Flutter app development involving scalable and available platform
- Experience in React Native is a plus
- Experience with database design concepts, RDBMS, SQLite, MySQL, MongoDB, AWS elements, and GIT version control
- Experienced in integrating mobile apps with web-services and external APIs, XML/ JSON RESTful interfaces, Adjust, Branch, Google Analytics, and other third-party services like Newrelic as required.
- Knowledge of data management, database concepts, database-driven Web applications, Ability to be adapt to the startup culture, handle multiple competing priorities, meet deadlines, and troubleshoot problems.
IT-Software, Software Services
IT Software – Application Programming, Mobile
Full Time, Permanent
Programming & Design
EducationB.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization